It’s been seven and a half years of ups and downs and it has been a fun ride, but the time has now come to give way to the future of retail, whatever that may be. We’d like to thank all of our loyal customers for your support over the years and wish you all happy climbing. Remember to check your knots and if you’re wondering whether or not to replace your old rope – you know the answer!
The CMK team.
- Gift Cards Any gift cards that are active, with a positive balance on them will be redeemable in store until the 27th of November and on our website until the 31st of December 2018. We have made every effort to contact customers who we know to have active gift cards in order to make sure they are redeemed before the end of the year. If you are having any issues using your gift card please get in contact and we will do our best to resolve the problem.
- In-store Returns Our returns policy has changed for the remainder of this year. Any goods bought in store are non refundable and can only be exchanged up until the 27th of November (this does not affect your statutory rights).
- Online Returns You have the regulatory 14 day cooling off period to return your goods (packaged and unused) for a full refund. This 14 day period starts the day after you receive your goods. Please note that we will not accept any returns of goods that have been used in any way or do not have their original and undamaged packaging.
- Please contact us before returning any items. The cut off date for any returns is the 20 of January 2019. Any returns sent after this date will not be dealt with (this does not affect your statutory rights).
- Warrantee Issues We can still deal with warrantee issues until shop closes on 27th of November 2018, but would recommend that you contact the manufacturer or supplier direct for a timely resolution to your issues.
- Contact Details We will be able to deal with enquires over the phone until the 27th of November 2018. After this date we will only be able to respond to enquires via email email@example.com