Cold Mountain Kit respects your privacy. We have never, and will never pass your data to anybody.
What information do we need?
We will need the following information to process an order for you:
- Full Name
- Delivery address
- Billing address
- Phone number
- Email address
Please note: The Cold Mountain Kit Ltd website uses Secure Trading secure payment gateway in order to take card payments. This means that we do not see, ask for, or store any payment information or card details.
What information do we store?
- Only the information you have used to make an order on our website.
How do we use this information?
- The information will be used primarily to process your order.
- During your account set-up and/or ordering process you will have been asked to give your permission to receive the following:
- Direct Mail
- Customised online advertising
- If you have a warrantee issue and have lost your receipt or proof of purchase we may be able to deal with your issue by searching our customer lists and finding your original sales invoice.
- Please note that occasionally companies issue voluntary or mandatory recalls on pieces of climbing equipment for safety concerns. If this happens we do search our customer lists and contact anyone who we know has purchased a piece of affected equipment and let them know to stop using the equipment and how to go about getting a replacement.
What are my rights?
- Under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the ‘Act’) you are entitled to a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of your information please write to us at the address below.
- You can unsubscribe at any time by using the link at the bottom of every email newsletter and marketing email or by contacting us at email@example.com.
- You can request to be permanently and totally deleted from our customer and mailing lists. Please note that if you do request this your data will be permanently removed from our system and this will include all purchase history.
By using this website you may receive certain third party cookies on your computer. Third party cookies are those placed by websites and/or parties other than Cold Mountain Kit Ltd. Third party cookies are used on this website for purposes including providing us with information on how our customers find the website, and helping you to share information on social network sites. In this way, 3rd party sites may be able to know that you have visited this website.
All cookies used by this website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
External links and websites
This website does contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website or its content. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Changes to this policy
Cold Mountain Kit Ltd reserves the right to change this policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the policy on your first use of the website following the alterations.
Cold Mountain Kit Ltd
Registered in England & Wales. Registration Number: 08618794
44 Tower Bridge Road
London SE1 4TR