The Volta is a multi-standard, ultra-light 9.2mm diameter rope for classic mountaineering and elite climbing performance from Petzl’s new rope range
The Petzl Volta 9.2mm single rope has the light weight necessary for elite users, offering maximum longevity and performance in any conditions, thanks to its Duratec Dry treatment. Certified for all uses: single, half and twin, for multiple uses and maximum versatility according to the terrain.
Ultra-light thin rope for elite climbers:
- allows optimal functioning in the belay device
- multi-standard for use as a single, half or twin rope
- for use in rock, mixed, snow or ice environments
Greater longevity and ease of use in any conditions:
- Duratec Dry treatment: dry treatment makes the rope more resistant to water, dirt and abrasion; handling, grip and other characteristics are retained longer in cold, wet conditions
- UltraSonic Finish: the core and the sheath are bonded together at the rope ends by an ultrasonic process called UltraSonic Finish; gives greater durability and avoids frayed ends
- ClimbReady coil: specific coil makes the rope ready for use; helps the user avoid initial uncoiling mistakes and increases longevity.
More effective belaying:
- Middle Mark: indicates the middle of the rope to facilitate manoeuvres
- EverFlex treatment: special thermal treatment stabilises the core strands and improves consistency; offers excellent grip and consistent handling over time.
- Diameter: 9,2mm
- Rope type: (CE EN 892, UIAA): multi-standard – single, half, and twin rope
- Weight per meter: 55g
- Percentage of sheath: 42%
- Number of factor 1,77 falls: 6 (single rope), > 20 (double rope), > 30 (twin rope)
- Static elongation: 7.5 % (single rope), 7.5 % (half rope), 6 % (twin rope)
- Dynamic elongation: 33 % (single rope), 30 % (half rope), 26 % (twin rope)
- Impact force: 8.6 kN (single rope), 6.8 kN (half rope), 10.5 kN (twin rope)
- Construction: 40 carrier
- Material(s): nylon
>20(half), >30(twin), 6 (single)
6.8kN(half), 10.5kN(twin), 8.6kN(single)
There are no reviews yet.
UK Standard Delivery
Orders received before 1pm weekdays, will be dispatched via Royal Mail on the same day and should reach you within three working days. For full details please see our deliveries page.
£4.50(inc VAT) for orders under £60.00*.
For orders over £60.00 UK Standard Delivery is free*.
*Oversized Products – All parcels over 45cm x 35cm x 16cm or weighing over 2 kg are sent via Parcel Force or similar may cost extra. For full details please see our deliveries page. .
UK Express Delivery
Orders received before 11am weekdays, will be dispatched via either Royal Mail or Parcel Force the same day and should reach you in 24 to 48 hrs. For full details and prices please see our deliveries page.
We can dispatch products worldwide. For full details and prices please see our deliveries page.
If you have missed the deadline for same day dispatch please call us as we can sometimes rush orders out.
We allow all of our customers to return any non-faulty purchases within 28 days from the point of order for a full refund for the goods purchased. Please note we do not cover return postage.
If we receive items that in our opinion have been used in any way, or if the original packaging is missing or seriously damaged we will not give any refund and will expect you to pay for the item to be posted back to you.
Full details of our returns policy can be found here.